Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I just love dressing up.  And I'm lucky that I have great coworkers (and an awesome hubby) who get into the spirit of the holiday as well.





 (click to enlarge)



Last year we bought over 500 pieces of candy and ran out within half an hour.  I think we have kids bused in to our neighborhood.  One year the police set up a mini-substation at the end of our block just to make sure things didn't get too out of hand.  It's completely insane.  This year we're actually going to join the droves, as we take the boys' little brothers trick-or-treating.  We haven't done this for years, as the boys staunchly refused to let us accompany them for the past few years.  I'm so happy to be able to "participate" this year.

Have an awesome Halloween everyone!!

No comments: